The bus drivers all agreed to bring their favorite dish or dessert, and we made a potluck dinner of it. I asked permission to bring my wife, and I was told, “If she is preparing the turkey you’re bringing, then I wouldn’t have even bothered asking”, but maybe not quite that way.
Read real books in paper –
- RT @davidjeremiah: The gospel is light but only the Spirit can give sight. -A. W. Tozer 1 hour ago
- RT @desiringGod: Spurgeon: “God doesn’t need your strength; he has more than enough of his own. He asks your weakness.” https://t.co/VVsSly… 18 hours ago
- RT @jackngraham: It's true!! twitter.com/Jstrack007/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @davidjeremiah: There can be no courage in men unless God supports them by His Word. -John Calvin 2 days ago
- RT @desiringGod: Piper: “God, don’t let me just see your beauty and enjoy your beauty. Let me be changed into that beauty.” 2 days ago
- 2,894 hits