The bus drivers all agreed to bring their favorite dish or dessert, and we made a potluck dinner of it. I asked permission to bring my wife, and I was told, “If she is preparing the turkey you’re bringing, then I wouldn’t have even bothered asking”, but maybe not quite that way.
Read real books in paper –
- Worthy to Take the Book jerfireandhammer.com/2017/11/24/wor… 20 hours ago
- Explanation of All Things shiloahbaptistchurch.com/2017/11/24/exp… 21 hours ago
- RT @desiringGod: If you only pray about your pet sin after you’ve “done it again,” you’re training your sin, not killing it. 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelAYoussef: Biblical thanksgiving does not focus on our circumstances, but on the character of God. Circumstances change; God does… 1 day ago
- RT @desiringGod: Self-control is not about reining ourselves in, but about putting ourselves under the power of Christ. 1 day ago
- 2,942 hits