I know this is not Monday, but it is good for Thursday too.
An Old Man’s Perspective: Ten things to consider.
1. I’m not saying let’s go kill all the stupid people. I’m just
saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
3. You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. If
they are holding a gun, she’s probably mad.
4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers. Now
they drink like their fathers.
5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like
someone you’ve just met? That’s common sense leaving your body.
6. I don’t like making plans for the day. Because then the word
“premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.
7. I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in…
View original post 61 more words